Friday, April 11, 2014
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
- Just got out of prison for participation in a riot at GenCon during the Edition Wars.
- Sent 2 years into the future by a miscast Gate.
- Playing Pool of Radiance in DOSBox.
- GURPS deprogramming.
- Life became like a Fiasco playset.
- Kidnapped and taken to the Illithid homeworld.
- Copy-editing their megadungeon.
- Kickstarting their new game "Kobold Simulator."
- Trapped in Ravenloft.
- Spent 5 years trying to figure out 3.5's grapple rules.
- Writing MLP fanfic.
- In the service of Orcus.
Monday, April 7, 2014
Sunday, April 6, 2014
- The fattest gnome magic user you have ever seen.
- This fighter is the last scion of a royal dynasty.
- A human necromancer needs goblin eyes for his experiments.
- This elven bard is rumored to be on the run from a jealous noble.
- A dwarven cleric smells strongly of bacon at all times, attracting hungry carnivores and undead.
- Two mute, albino porters carry equipment and treasure.
- This monk has become addicted to the visions a fungus only found in this dungeon provides.
- Captain Jack, everyone’s favorite bisexual time-traveling rogue.
- A huge fighter is rumored to be a half-giant. They do an additional damage with two handed weapons.
- This goblin is gladly working as a guide for a few gold coins, and will gladly stab them in the back for a few more.
- Cleric devoted to restoring desecrated holy sites.
- This warrior’s not-quite-human face has a bestial cast to it, and their fingers each end with what can only be called claws.